Saturday, November 24, 2012

+++++Affirmation+++++

Positive Affirmation 

An Excerpt from Susan Jeffer's blog in my own words...


Positive (+ve) Affirmation is not simply a sentence; its represents a  a way of life... a way of acting, a way of feeling, a way of believing. It helps you to transform from weaker part of who we are to a stronger part of who we will be. 

If you are paranoid, always have a feeling that future is bleak, having a feeling that we are always in the control of situations or destiny or in any difficult situation or in quest for peace, love, happiness or freedom then these positive affirmations are so helpful. 

You should understand the deeper meaning of +ve affirmation and should make a habit of repeating it as many times as possible in a day and it consequentially helps in becoming more powerful, stronger, peaceful and helps you to embrace all situations with happiness. 

No dedicated time is required for repeating +ve affirmations. you can repeat it while you are on the way to work or college or school, while you are on morning walk or taking a bath or while having your supper etc. This continuous repetition or habit helps you to replace your negative thoughts with +ve thoughts and your productivity in life will enhance. 

Having said so much about +ve affirmations, lets start with this affirmation from Susan Jeffer's blog:

1) Whatever happens, I'll handle it. 


Deeper meaning: 

"Within me, I have the power to handle anything that ever happens to me. Instead of fear, I feel only faith. I know I have a huge amount of strength within me and I will always find the good that ultimately comes from all that happens in my life. I will learn from it all, grow from it all, and use it all as a means of reaching the best of who I am. Every situation in my life offers me the opportunity to become a more powerful and loving human being."

I believe that every person have unique strengths, unique weakness and simply unique style in everything. So you have to identify your favorite +ve affirmations that helps you, makes you powerful, loving, peaceful in every aspect of your life.

This is a small post to bring change and make you stronger :) :)
All comments are welcome!  

2 comments: